ALL LEADERS AND GROUP SUPPORT COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE VOLUNTEERS.
All adult leaders and supporters are volunteers.
To become a Leader a person must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be of excellent character;
- Attend an Introduction to Scouting and Sign Up Meeting
- Attend training courses:
- Basic Training – Complete basic and sectional e-learning and attend a basic practical weekend course.
- Advanced Training – Complete advanced e-learning and attend an advanced practical weekend course
Enquiries for leadership at Mt Bruce Scout Group can be made to the Group Leader or group Chairperson. All inquiries will be treated in confidence and without obligation.
As a last note, it should be said that leadership in Scouting develops your own personal skills, abilities and confidence far above your current level. So why not give it a go on a temporary basis and see if it suits you, again there is no obligation to put on a uniform straight away.